The home energy assessment is like a doctor’s visit for
you home and the best place to start making your home
more comfortable, safe, healthy and energy efficient.
During an audit we check your:
- Existing walls, windows, attic, and slab/basement
- Look for building failure, moisture, mold, and premature destruction
- Heating system
- Ventilation system
- Air tightness of house
- Domestic hot water system
- Structural issues (if visible)
- Any areas of concern you may have and communicate (drafty places, spots
which are hard to heat or cool, odors, moisture issues, etc).